Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oh it's love,

puppy love ♥

The newest addition to the {daring} family is no other than the sweet little
Lyla

Andrea, my sister, named her. I don't know where on earth it came from or what it means. 
All I know is that she was 1 of 9 puppies that Justin had gotten a call about. She and her brothers and sisters were thrown out at cemetery.
I have a huge heart for all animals and when Justin brought her to my house only to tell me that his dad was making him take her to the pound, I burst into tears.
I wouldn't and couldn't let him take such a sweet, helpless puppy away. 

Just look at this face:


How can you turn her away? 

To add to the list: she's clumsy, she's bad, she's very playful, she slept in the bed with me her first night and only woke up at 4 when Daisy tried to walk into my room. FACT: Lyla was growling at her. Talk about early protector! She's just the sweetest thing in the world.
We take her to the vet on Friday and hopefully find out a little bit more about her. 



And that's all about my little pooch!

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet face! I love the picture of her upside down. Adorable!!
    Nikki
    PS: If you get a chance, stop by and enter my giveaway!
    http://nikkibit.blogspot.com/2011/05/beautiful-upcycled-vintage-jewelry.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! I have a huge place in my heart for animals as well so I am so grateful to you for taking her in! Such a sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! Such a sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I have just got a pet of my own in the last month, a little guinea pig she is so adorable it's so nice having an animal to care for :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is sooo cute :)
    i love new pets!! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Thoughts? Suggestions?
I love your feedback ♥